Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Here at The Red Sails in Kingston-upon-Hull, food and family are at the heart of what we do. Our famous carvery is freshly prepared daily, with a great choice of three roasts, served with homemade Yorkshire puds and your choice of potatoes and seasonal veg.
If you’re not in the mood for carvery, our extensive menu offers a fine selection of your favourite pub classics alongside popular dishes from around the globe. Our kid’s options are delicious, and come with healthy sides too. If a full English is what you’re after, our breakfast station is open daily, 10am till noon. And for afters, or when you’re feeling like something sweet—just take a look at our indulgent puddings and gooey cakes. Perfect with a cuppa or a glass of wine.
Join us at the bar for a drink or two, with a wide selection of Marston’s cask ales, wines from around the world, and a range of ciders, lagers, spirits, and soft drinks. If the sun is shining, you can enjoy your drinks or food in our lovely beer garden. With an outdoor activity park, the kids can run off some energy before lunch. There's also an indoor toddlers’ play area. Here at The Red Sails, we’re proud to offer a warm welcome for all the family. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus